Thursday, March 8, 2007

Job Description

Can somebody explain this?

Review inventory worksheets in Excel for quality assurance Attribute costs to assets in inventory on the worksheet Formatting the worksheet in order to upload costs to assets in the business system using an interface Review errors and potential errors with case officer

I've used Excel. I'm guessing that the formatting and upload is specific to the company and will have to be explained to whoever gets the contract. I don't know about - Attribute costs to assets in inventory on the worksheet. This temp position pays very well, doesn't require French and "experience is an asset". So they're willing to train but it would help if I understood what the position is.

4 comments:

CAP Comm Blog said...

Sounds like "we have ten widgets in inventory and we just used one, so we now have nine widgets left"

I'll try to get CSM to review this -- it sounds a lot like her job.

-Mike-

P.S. -- had to create an account just for you. :-)

flash29 said...

> I'll try to get CSM to review this -- it sounds a lot like her
> job.

Thanks!

> P.S. -- had to create an account > just for you. :-)

But I'm worth it. ;-) Do you have a Gmail account? You can use that.

CAP Comm Blog said...

Charlotte says:


Attributing costs to assets in inventory appears to mean "Look at the vendor invoice to see what we paid for this stuff, and record the per-unit cost in the spreadsheet. Now add up what we paid for everything in inventory." Sometimes, companies will also add in the cost of storing and managing the inventory (square footage, heat, lights, salary of inventory manager, etc.)

It's part of what we do for billing.

csm

flash29 said...

I can do that!

Thank Charlotte for me.

Elaine